York Eco Business Centre is the only ‘A’ graded office in the Clifton Moor area. The building and its services are run by City of York Council. We have a thriving small business community, offering an excellent opportunity for small businesses to interact with one another. York Eco Business Centre is the ideal base for your business due to its convenient location outside of the city centre The close business network and the additional services we provide can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.
We offer both office and studio premises to lease that we work to keep at a very competitively low cost with affordable rents. Business can be unpredictable, but our flexible approach to leasing means that you are not tied in to a long term contract. The opportunity to work from a building which is modern and environmentally friendly – along with our friendly and professional front of house team – offers your business the professional image it deserves.
Our environmentally conscious approach and sustainable energy sources provide substantial benefits for the tenants and users of the York Eco Business Centre including:
- Ground source heating providing controllable heat
- High levels of insulation reducing energy use
- Rainwater harvesting for flushing toilets and for watering landscaped areas
- Water saving devices to taps and cisterns
- Controlled lighting system
- Permeable car parking areas linked to a sustainable drainage system
- A green Sedum roof garden area for the use of tenants & their visitors
- Use of some Recycled building materials for construction
All in all, a great place to be!
Why not come and meet us for an informal chat to discuss your requirements. We welcome visitors to come and have a look round. Simply contact us for an appointment and we will be delighted to give you a guided tour. Alternatively, CLICK HERE to take an interactive walk through the interior of the Eco Centre via Google Street view.