The York Eco Business Centre is situated on Clifton Moor and offers 63 office and studio premises to lease at competitive rates with a flexible approach. The building and its services are managed by City of York Council, who aim to provide a fuss-free and flexible base for your business. The services and benefits we provide include:
• Low cost start with competitive rents
• Utility costs included for ease and convenience
• Flexible lease, with no long term commitment
• Friendly, professional reception service to greet your visitors
• Tenant parking and external visitor parking
• Secure building with 24-hour access for tenants
• Meeting and conference room hire at preferential rates for tenants (see Room Hire page)
• Opportunity to network with like-minded business owners
• Franking machine and photocopying service (at a small additional charge)
• Fully equipped communal kitchens
• Daily cleaning of all communal areas of the building
We have a thriving community of small businesses here, who are able to interact and support one another. In addition, the various sizes of our units can enable your new or small business to develop and grow, whilst our modern building and friendly front of house team offer your business the professional image it deserves.
All in all, a great place to be!
Please feel free to contact us to arrange an informal chat or visit to discuss your requirements. Simply contact us using the details provided on the Contact Us page and we will be happy to give you a guided tour. Alternatively, CLICK HERE to take an interactive walk through the interior of the York Eco Business Centre.
The building itself has been designed to have minimal environmental impact, in both its construction and day-to-day operation. Your business can take pride in being based in our unique and environmentally sustainable setting, the features of which include:
• Ground source heating providing controllable heat
• High levels of insulation, reducing energy use
• Rainwater harvesting for toilet systems and watering landscaped areas
• Water-saving devices fitted to taps and cisterns
• Controlled lighting system
• A green Sedum roof garden for use by tenants and their visitors
• Recycled materials used in construction